No products in the cart.
Sizzle up your Monday lunch break with this delicious buffalo chicken wrap. It is a hearty sandwich for anyone who loves hot wings. AND as an added bonus, its easy and cheap. You really can have it all.
The few ingredients you will need are as follows:
· 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
· 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce (divided)
· ½ (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
· 2 tablespoons of butter
Additional ingredients for building the perfect wrap:
· 4-6 white or wheat flour wraps
· Cheese of your choice ( I use a slice of Cooper Sharp and Bleu Cheese crumbles)
· Ranch Dressing
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks. Pile the meat onto the wraps and splash with the remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.
- Add your extras and ENJOY!